"Remember, it's for the kids" has been our organization's motto and philosophy. It has been our mission to offer equal opportunities to both boys and girls between the age of 3 and 14, to participate in the sport of soccer. Respect for other players, coac
Online BCI Check Instructions : Soccer Rhode Island manages their BCI check program via "GotSoccer.com".Please read the instructions below carefully.
New Managers will need to complete the Background Check before they can be placed on a roster.
Returning managers will receive an e-mail from GotSoccer approximately 30 days prior to their Background Check expiring. Soccer Rhode Island requires Adult Volunteers to complete a BCI every 2 years.
Step 3 : Complete Background Check Form
1. Afer logging in to your GotSoccer account, click on the "Background Check" link in the top right corner of the page.
2. Next, click on the "Submit New Report" button.
3. Fill in the Payment Voucher section : use the code "RMGEZJEZ" for the Payment Voucher.
4. Follow instructions to fill in the information and answer all questions, except the questions in the
background check fee area.
5. Click "Submit" when finished.
If you have any questions related to this process, please use the Feedback Link on the OSS web site or contact the OSS Registrar, Jennifer Gallagher, at
for more information.
To print these instructions, including screen shots of GotSoccer, please click here.